Speed: 10,000 RPM
Interface Types: Fibre Channel - Internal - Arbitrated Loop ASA II
Form Factor: 3.5inx1.0in LFF Hard Drive
Sector Size: 512 / 512e
Sustained Throughput: 59.9
Average Seek Time: 4.7 / 5.3
Electrical Interface: FC-AL - 2Gbps
On-Board Cache: 8MB
Seagate Cheetah 10K.7 300GB 10K 2Gbps 40pin FC-AL Fibre / Fiber Channel Hard Drive ST3300007FC - Refurbished
The Cheetah 10K.7 is Seagate's seventh-generation 10K RPM high performance, high capacity disc drive. With the fastest interfaces, the highest reliability and the most mature product design, the Cheetah 10K.7 enables the lowest ownership cost. In data intensive environments, increasing the capacity per disc drive lowers ownership costs by deploying fewer systems that use less cubic feet of space requiring less infrastructure such as cabinets, HBAs and less wattage of power.
Low Ownership Cost
Large capacities enables greater storage per cubic foot meaning that fewer systems are deployed, less space is utilized and operating costs are lowered.
The Fastest 10K Cheetah ever!
25% improved Data Transfer Rate and nearly a 10% improvement in Seek Times over the prior generation Cheetah 73LP.
Several Millennia of Engineering & Manufacturing Experience
Seagate is a dependable, consistent partner offering the best technology manufactured in a highly automated factory assuring unmatched reliability.
Highest Reliability Most Mature Product Design
Data integrity assured
10,000 RPM spindle speed
Fast access to a variety of storage applications
The Most Advanced Interfaces
Ultra320 SCSI & 2Gbit/sec Fibre Channel interfaces allow the fast operation of more drives than ever at the highest speeds possible.
* The Highest Reliability Rating in the Disc Drive Industry
* Consistently High Investment in Research & Development Creates the Highest Technology Products
* Unmatched Design and Manufacturing Experience
* The Seagate Exclusive Design Service Center (DSC) Can Lower the Cost of Deploying Storage Systems
* The Lowest Cost of Ownership 10K Storage Solution
* The Cheetah Brand of Disc Drives are the Preferred Disc Drive for Storage Area Networks (SAN)