TANDBERG LTO6 HH SAS EXTERNAL TAPE DRIVE 3535-LTO
- Capacity: 2.5TB / 6.25TB (native/compressed)
- Performance up to 1.4 TB/Hr (compressed)
- Low cost of ownership and low media cost
- Enterprise features and performance in a small form factor
- Future proof with 8-generation roadmap
- Data speed matching reduces mechanical wear and extends tape life
- Proven reliability MTBF of 250,000 hrs at 100% duty cycle
- LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit encryption
- 30 year archival life
- 3 years Advanced Replacement Service warranty
The LTO-6 HH tape drive supports LTFS, WORM and AES 256-bit hardware encryption providing maximum protection for data stored off-site or in transit. The Tandberg Data LTO-6 HH tape drive is offered with a SAS or Fibre Channel (FC) interface and a choice of internal, external or rackmount configurations and is supplied with a 3 year Advanced Replacement Service warranty.
Tandberg Data is the sole manufacturer of LTO-5/6 HH Fibre Channel external (tabletop) tape drives. When used in conjunction with a FC-to-Thunderbolt bridge (Promise or Atto), the LTO-6 tape drives provides customers, especially Mac users, with a unique, high-performance backup and archiving solution to simplify digital workflow and archiving needs.
LTO tape technology makes it easy for users to standardize on a tape technology that meets today's data capacity requirements and ensures futures growth potential. LTO's eight-generation roadmap, with four generations available today, makes it a clear choice for small to medium-sized businesses.
Warranty : 90days
Condition : Used / Pulled